Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 6 March 2020

6/Mar/20 you throw my treats outside to the sea gulls


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The last week or so, I've been licking at my paws.

This normally means that I'm allergic to something or other.

So, a few weeks ago, the Big Guy had made me some dog treats from the baby food that Aurora wasn't eating.

Turns out, that the container that my treats go into, it seals rather nicely.

So much so, that it started to grow mold on the treats.

All the treats at the bottom of the jar were full of hairy mold.  Which was percolating to the top treats.  Each treat I was given, was making me more and more sick.

Tonya threw out all the treats to the birds.  Let them get sick.

Then she washed out the treat jar with really hot and soapy water.

She got me some new milk bone doggy treats.

In the future, when the Big Guy makes me some dog treats.  They will NOT be put into this jar.  They will just sit out, where they can stay dry.  No more mold in my dog treats.

My paws should stop itching in a few days.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the bassinet


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment