Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 22 March 2020

22/Mar/20 I'm considered a co-worker now


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Did you see the stuff the Big Guy has been posting on Facebook about me?

He says that I'm a SPY for his boss.  That I go though the garbage to see if they have been having snacks while they are working.

Now, it is true that I go through the garbage, but it's not for snack wrappers.  Although that would get my attention, but it's for paper.  Oh how I love paper.  Toilet paper and Kleenex too.  Just can't get enough of that stuff.

Yes, yes, I can hear you know, Kleenex?!  But sometimes they got human boogers on them.

                                                  Image result for kid eating boogers

I guess you never ate your own boogers as a kid.

But then I want...

No...


I NEED to be patted and paid attention to.  That's just how it works.

Yesterday, Tonya tried to convince me that it would be best for me to just lay down on the chaise lounge while they did their work.

Screw that.  I had to explore.

But they had all the other doors closed.

So I went back for pats and hugs.

Pfft...  what did that get me?  Oh sure, I got a pat and a hug and then was brought back to the main floor of the house again.

Shit.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog gets brushed


Bye bye fur now


No comments:

Post a Comment