Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 21 March 2020

21/Mar/20 yesterday was the 1st day of Spring


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Did anyone take notice that it was the first day of Spring yesterday?

Not very much.

Yesterday, Tonya and the Big Guy were working from home for the 1st day.

This was very frustrating and confusing for me.  Normally they go to work and then, several hours later, they come home again.

This time, I could hear them talking upstairs.  But they got a gate that keeps me on the main floor.

Every so often, one of them would come down stairs and pat me and put me outside.  Which was nice and all that.

Tonya even allowed me to go upstairs with them for a bit.  They had closed all the doors to the other rooms upstairs.  So I tested each door, one at a time.  Master bedroom door, that stayed shut.  The small spare room upstairs, that one stayed shut as well.

But the bathroom door.  Success!  It opened when I pushed on the door.

I was able to take a drink out of the toilet.  But of course, the friggin toilet gave me away.  When I was licking the water, it allowed the noise to travel to the front bedroom.

Guess who had to go back downstairs again.

Shit.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is sleeping


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment