Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 7 February 2020

7/Feb/20 I am smell old farts off this cushion


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya and the Big Guy will often throw stuff outside for the sea gulls.  But there are other animals that will come for a visit.  Prime example, is this fox.


Every so often, I will be outside and I will be "loosing my shit".

It's because this fox will show up, and will be scavenging anything that the birds and sea gulls didn't get.

Like the other day.  Tonya and the Big Guy, had some chicken wings.  When they were done, they threw the chicken wing bones outside.  Not at night though, during the day.  The crows and sea gulls had a feed.

But, there has been other times, they put the chicken wing bones out, at night.  That is when the fox has shown up to eat.

Since I don't like sharing my yard, i get really upset when the fox shows up.

BUT...  I also haven't seen any cats in the area.

I wonder, if the lack of cats, but the addition of the fox has anything to do with this...  I just had the Big Guy look it up.  Nope.  Foxes will NOT attack cats.  They are only slightly bigger than cats to start with.  But they will go after rats and mice.

So, the rats that have been living out of the green bin, your on notice.  There is a fox in town and it's hungry.

I'm sure the other "elephant in the room" today, is going to be the freezing rain and the high winds that are in the forecast.  We are expecting quite a bit of rain today.  Then, this afternoon and this evening, high winds.  So, if there is going to be any trees that have significant ice built up on it, they will be taking out power lines.   That is going to be annoying.  Of course the Big Guy is hoping they don't loose power.  I guess they will see what happens.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog gives a BIG paw


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment