Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 25 February 2020

25/Feb/20 are you going to toast my sandwich


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I was surprised when I seen the Big Guy getting up early this morning.  I mean, he gets up early to start with, but this morning, he said that he couldn't sleep.  So, he plays his XBox game for a bit.  Then goes and put on the TV and promptly falls asleep.

He said that his brain wouldn't shut off.  I wonder if other humans goes though that as well?

So the Big Guy's favorite thing is going to be happening this Thursday.

Can you guess what that is?

If you guessed, snowing, or a snow storm, you would be right.

He really doesn't like the snow much at all.

I think what really upsets him about it, is that it only seems to snow at night and then he has to get up early to take care of the snow.

I wonder if he would feel better about the snow once he is fully retired.  Then he can shovel the snow any time of the day, the following day.  He wouldn't have to worry about getting the driveway cleaned up so that they could go to work.

Yup, I bet he might enjoy the snow a little more, once he is retired.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog in the Wing Chair


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment