Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 2 February 2020

2/Feb/20 there is snow on them there hills


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Well if you live in Cape Breton and you happen to look outside, you will see that it's snowing out.

I could hardly wait to go out in the snow.




The Big Guy let me outside.  YIPPEE!

He looked at his car to see how much snow he would have to brush off later on.



It doesn't look too bad from this angle.

Of course, he didn't want me outside too long.  Just long enough to get my business done.
 

People tend to worry about their pets being left outside too long.

Not me...  I wanted to STAY outside.  Let me be covered by the snow.  I don't mind at all.

But eventually, all good things must come to an end.

I came inside and I shook all that snow off me.



You can't see the mess of the snow that I left on the floor.

Now, later on, the Big Guy is going to be going outside and he will be using his snow blower.

He says that he has to get this done before 8 this morning, as that is when the snow is going to change over to rain.  Moving wet and heavy snow...  there is no joy in that at all.

That is one thing that Big Guy didn't have to worry about when he lived in Winnipeg.  When it snowed, it didn't change to rain.  So the snow blower didn't have any issues with blowing the snow.  But he also had to worry about the extreme cold.  Brrr...

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog outside in the snow


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment