Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 4 February 2020

4/Feb/20 where is that sandwich you were going to make me


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya was saying that they are going to go for a drive today.  They are NOT taking me as they are taking Mylynne and Aurora.  You would think, due to the size of the car, THEY should be able to sit in the very back seats, while I got the middle seats of the car.

Hmmm...  do I have to think of EVERYTHING for them?

I like to go for drives as well.

The Big Guy is listening to this music group called "Steely Dan".  There are some people in the pictures.  I'm pretty sure they are guys, but the hair.  They have got really long hair, like a woman would have.

Now, when you see a man with longer hair, you tend to think, they must be jobless and can't afford to get their hair cut.  Either that, or they are a musician.  Musician and actors seem to have longer hair for some reason.

Then, there are the guys that think they can put their hair up in a bun.  Like a woman would do.

The guys with the man bun, they get made fun of a lot.

When I go to the Dog Park, some times people will ask if I am a boy dog.  Ahhh...  hello...  I'm sporting a dick, ain't I?

No man bun on me.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is watching TV with me


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment