Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 23 February 2020

23/Feb/20 walk around me if you want to get by


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

So, once again, the Big Guy is in the kitchen and he is cooking stuff that I can't have.

Yesterday, he made some molasses cookies and they were all given away.  To some baby shower.  Geesh, even I know, babies can't have molasses cookies.  So, what's up with that?

Just like now...  do you know what he is doing?

He's making a chicken stew.

Yes, the sun isn't even above the horizon and he's already in the kitchen, cooking for their lunches and tomorrow's lunches.

BUT...  there is a problem with this.

He will be putting onions in this stew.  That means I can't have any of it.

If there would be any left overs.  Can you guess where it will go?

In my belly, would be the WRONG answer.

To the sea gulls.  No that would be the right answer.  Or worst than feeding those flying garbage disposal units, he would put the left overs in the green bin.

Now, you would think, he could just NOT put onions in the stew and I could have the left overs.  I would even lick the pot clean so that they didn't have to wash it for the next time they were going to use it.

Denied.

Sigh...  such is my life...

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max out Bernese Mountain Dog eating his STEAK


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment