Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 19 February 2020

19/Feb/20 don't you think you got enough pictures of me


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I know that I've commented on this before.

Everyday, the Big Guy gets up early.  He puts on the coffee.  There are only the lights on in the kitchen.  Otherwise, the house stays dark.  He wanders around doing stuff.

Then, I can hear him creeping up towards me.  Trying to find me.

Then...

Without warning...

FLASH!

He takes that picture of me.

Each and every day.  It's a new picture.  Honestly, he could wait for the sun to come up and then take the pictures.

Oh well, he is going to do what he is going to do.  He can be funny like that.  He gets something into his head and it hard to change his mind.

It's snowing out right now.  But within the next few hours, it is going to change to rain.  So the Big Guy is going to be going outside to start snow blowing the snow.  He doesn't want to get "caught" with the snow changing to slush.  That stuff plugs up his snow blower and sorta pissed him off.

Then it's supposed to rain for the remainder of the day.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having his first swim


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment