Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 5 February 2020

5/Feb/20 someone messed up my paint job


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The fur on my mussel, isn't what they call, symmetrical.  Tonya says, this is my character.

She has been looking at a lot of other Bernese Mountain Dogs on Facebook, turns out, none of them are really perfect either.  The only perfect ones, seem to be either as a drawing, or the pictures are taken by a professional photographer.

Last week, or was it the week before?  Time is sort of fluid for me, as I really can't tell time that well.

Anyways...

The Big Guy got me some new food, along with this "bully stick".  Well it lasted 3 days.

This time, Tonya bought me a second bully stick, and it lasted about 6 hours.

She also paid about 3 times as much as the one the Big Guy bought.

I think, next time, she will be sending in the Big Guy to get it.

This Bully Stick, it's made from cow's intestine.  It's been cleaned, and dried.  The one the Big Guy bought, wasn't stuffed.  The one that Tonya bought, it was stuffed with some yummy treat.  I guess that's why I chewed it up so fast.

I just wanted the middle of the tootsie roll.  No licks, all chew.  Only some of you will get this.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog barks at other dogs


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment