Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 16 February 2020

16/Feb/20 you made me NEW dog treats


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy says that my new dog treats don't NEED to be cut like little dog bones.


OK, that is true.  He actually flattened out the dough, then took a pizza cutter and sliced up the dough, then baked my biscuits.

Were you looking for the recipe?  Well just click <<HERE>>

Pretty easy to make your own dog biscuits.  

Since Aurora is getting baby food and she doesn't like everything that is bought for her, I get to benefit from it as they bring the unused portions to the Big Guy.  Then he just makes me a batch of dog biscuits.

I'm really not that fussy when it comes to treats.  I like them all.

Honestly, I would much rather eat what ever Tonya is having on her plate though.

But when I do that, sometimes my paws gets itchy.  That means that I've eaten something that I'm pretty much allergic to.

Tonya sees me licking my paws.

But she still gives me human food.

The Big Guy says, she is killing me slowly with her kindness.

If it were up to him, I would be on a kibble and water diet.

BORING!

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog getting his baby food dog biscuits


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment