Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 13 February 2020

13/Feb/20 this water dish isn't filling itself with cold water


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday the Big Guy decided that they were going to have Prime Rib steaks.  They were on sale a few weeks ago and they got some.

Tonya is always saying how big the steaks are.  She cuts her steak up and removes the bone and then, I have to wait patiently.

Last night did not disappoint.

The Big Guy had also made some Cheesy Cauliflower.  Oh man, was it ever cheesy too.  So, I got about 1/2 her cauliflower and about 1/2 her steak as well.

And...  it isn't even my birthday!

She mixed it all in with my kibble and of course, I devoured it all.

Then, I just went and laid down in the living room and vegged out from eating so much.

The Big Guy, of course he isn't generous like that at all.  But he did throw out the steak bones for the fox.  He made sure there was still some meat on the bone.

Today, they are going to be making a Beef and Barley soup.  So the Big Guy has got to go shopping.  He also has to cut up some carrots and celery.  I've tried to beg for some raw veggies, but normally, they just end up on the kitchen floor with bite marks all over the veggies.

You could COOK the veggies first before you give them to me.  Daaa...  get it together will ya...

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog with close up


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment