Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 11 February 2020

11/Feb/20 they lied about how much snow we were going to get


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, when the Big Guy went to work, he wore his sneakers.  He didn't give it much thought as it was kinda sunny out and they were only forecasting for about 4 to 5 cm of snow.

When he left work, the snow was past the tires of his car.  He had to move the snow away from the car doors so that they would open.  He was a bit annoyed by this.

He checked Environment Canada and they said we got 14.8 cm of snow.  The Big Guy would argue that we would have got about 25 cm of snow.

Now, they are also forecasting for another 15 cm of snow tonight.

Now, the Big Guy will be the first to tell you, he is ready for the snow.  There is lots of gas in the jerry can in the garage for his snow blower.  He just finds it annoying that he has to do some work and get rid of the snow from where it is.

Tonya had me outside yesterday.  She was shoveling off the back deck and the stairs.  I ran as fast as I could, all around the back yard.  It was so much fun.  Then she would try to throw snow from the shovel at me.  I would try to catch as much of it with my mouth, as I could.

It was so much fun.

But with the Big Guy using the snow blower, he will not allow me to be outside when he is using that machine.

Oh well, safety first.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog happy that Spring 2017 is here


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment