Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 20 February 2020

20/Feb/20 be a dear and get me a sandwich


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

So there is a reason that I'm not allowed to go into the bathroom by myself.


I guess toilet paper can be expensive when it is not being used to wipe poop off the human's bum.

But it is just so chewable.

It's like candy on a roll.

I was talking about the snow yesterday.  Well, by the time the Big Guy went outside, it was raining by then.  But he did get outside early enough to take care of most of the snow before the snow turned to slush.

Which is what he wanted to do in the first place.  Slush and snow blower.  They don't go together so much.  Actually it does this thing where it just plugs up the snow blower.

Later on, Tonya had got Floyd, Mylynne, Colby and Aurora to drop by.  They had some hamburgers and hot dogs.  YES!  I got to have some of their food.  It may have been all left overs, but I didn't mind at all.

I'm just glad they didn't throw it out for the Fox to have.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog has expressive eyebrows


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment