Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 31 October 2019

31/Oct/19 action shot of my ear standing on end


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

So, first off, Happy Halloween for those that celebrate such things.

Tonight, were expecting about 1 mm of rain.  Not really enough to keep the hard core trick or treaters away.  But I'm sure, the younger ones are NOT going to enjoy being out in the rain.

Now, in the province of New Brunswick...  they are due for a LOT of rain.  Closer to 40 to 50 mm of rain.  I've seen some communities, push back Halloween to a more favorable day, so that the weather wasn't nasty.

The Big Guy told me the first Halloween they had in Winnipeg, they had a snow storm.  It didn't stop him from bringing his kids out trick or treating though.

Then, there was one year, when my non-furry sisters, Melissa and Linda had gone trick or treating.  They were much older.  They told people that they were going trick or treating for their sister that was in the hospital.

Not everyone enjoys giving out candy to older children.  

With the Big Guy, the last time he went trick or treating, he would have been in grade 8.  He went out with Artie and Donnie.  They were twins and they looked a lot younger than he did.

The, for grade 9, the Big Guy stayed home that year.  He really thought he was way too big to do that any longer.

Since I'm only 3, I wonder if someone would take me around. Would they give out doggie treats?

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and it's warm in the kitchen


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment