Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 24 October 2019

24/Oct/19 got my Winter Tires on


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I always lay on the floor at the back door.  There is no real insulation under that floor and it's always cooler to lay on those tiles.

Well, last night, before the Big Guy went to bed, it sure was raining.  WOW!  But it didn't rain for very long.

Tonya and the Big Guy had some fish last night for supper.  I didn't get to have any.  I did wonder why thought.  There was no onions.  It certainly wasn't pork.  Oh well, perhaps next time.

Well, we are about a week away from having the Halloween.  Now, each year, they put the decorations put up.  This year, they are a bit slower at getting them in place.  Then again, the Big Guy is worried about hurting his knee again.  So far, it's healing.  He doesn't want to mess that up.  But it would only take about an hour to get the blow ups in place.  So, perhaps next week, before the kids come round.

Tonya was telling me that Baby Aurora is going to be coming for a visit today.  I only get to sniff her before they tell me to go lay down.  

I know that they went to visit with her yesterday.  I could smell their dogs off of the Big Guy and Tonya.  She says she cheated on me.  I can believe that.

The Big Guy finished off the ham that was in the fridge yesterday.  He said that it was really salty.  But that could have also been the mustard glaze that was on it and he couldn't really identify it all that well.  The Big Guy doesn't "do" a lot of mustard.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog excited about going for a walk


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment