Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 7 October 2019

7/Oct/19 the keyboard that gets my blog online


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

This is the face I use to tell the Big Guy, I've got to go "outside".  Outside is where I do my "business".

Then, later on, Tonya will out outside and put my business in a plastic baggie and put it in the garbage.

Now, I've watched Tonya and the Big Guy.

They tend to do their business in this little room, inside the house.

They will sit on a toilet.

But for me, the toilet is where I get cold, fresh water.

If I didn't eat the toilet paper, I suspect that I would have a lot more access to that little room.

But toilet paper is so tasty!

Once I'm done with the toilet paper, I get to the cardboard roll.

It's like getting to the middle of the Tootsie Roll.  How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center.  The commercial stated that no one ever found out as people would always get impatient and bite into the Tootsie Roll.

Toilet paper...  YUMMY!!!

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog destroys the paper bag


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment