Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 1 October 2019

1/Oct/19 my paws are more then 2 floor boards wide


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday, Tonya and the Big Guy had donairs.  Well, they were home made, so they were not the kind where the meat is spinning on a spit.  Still, it smelled so good.  

Yes, you guessed it, I didn't get to have any as it has onions in it.

What it is with them and their onions?  If they would just make some without onions and add the onions later.  Then I could have some of the stuff they are having as well.

Then there is that Pecan Pie bar thing that the Big Guy made.

As he was testing a sample, of course I went over to investigate.

I couldn't smell onions.

Could I have some please?

Do you know what he did?

He stared at me as he was eating the bar.

Then he would take another bite and continue to stare at me.

Another bite and stare.

I gave up and went and laid down.

Try not to choke on your friggin treat.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog being fooled by sounds on my brother's cell phone


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment