Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 18 October 2019

18/Oct/19 I'm back home where I belong


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So I had an over night stay at the kennel.  It was OK.  I got to play with some friends that I haven't seen in a while.

Tonya was right about me being tired.  I got home and I went right to bed.  Well, not to bed, but I laid down on the floor and slept.

Did you get all that wind and rain that we had?  Oh my!  I stayed in doors when it was storming.

But then, just as quick as the storm came in, it was gone.

There certainly is a lot of trees that don't have their leaves now.

The Big Guy was watching the news and there was all kinds of places that lost their power due to trees falling over.

The Big Guy also retired a pair of sneakers that he had for a long time.  The bottoms of the sneakers were OK, but the inside, they were worn right out.  The Big Guy is pretty big and when he used to walk me...  well...  he would wear out those cheap assed sneakers rather quickly.

This time, he had gone and got himself a NICE pair of walking sneakers.  We will see just how long they last after we start walking again.

I can't wait for the Big Guy's knee to get all better so that we can go for walks again.  That will be so nice!

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog gives a BIG paw


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment