Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 12 October 2019

12/Oct/19 bad guy went that-a-way kemosabe


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday the Big Guy made some "plain" chicken for their work.  Now, I can have plain chicken.  Do you think they gave me any of their chicken?

Not even a scrap.

Although yesterday, Tonya cut up the chicken and put it in a container for the Big Guy.  I think, today, he is going to make a sandwich with this chicken.  The Big Guy isn't a big fan of chicken breasts.  He finds the meat VERY dry.  But if he makes a sandwich, he can and will add mayo to his sandwich.  That will make the chicken more "moist" for him.

So were supposed to get quite a bit of rain today.

That is nothing special.  It's in that in between time.  It is still Fall, but isn't Winter.  If it would be Winter, it would be snow.  Which the Big Guy hates.

Now, myself, I LOVE snow.

I am not a big fan of Summer.  Well, Summer is OK, but it's the heat that I don't like.

Try wearing a fur coat in the Summer and see how you feel about it.

Well, I'm sure there are some leaves that are falling off the trees that need to be barked at.  Gotta go.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and Tonya on the couch


Bye bye fur now

1 comment: