Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 8 October 2019

8/Oct/19 what are you doing walking outside


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I will bark at dogs that are walking on the side walk that is across the street from our house.

I will run from window to window, just incase they don't hear me barking.

I bark as loud as I possibly can.

It's important that they know this is MY house.

I will also fluff up my fur.

That is when Tonya and the Big Guy will put me OUTSIDE.

That's when I really let fly the loud barks.

BARK BARK BARK BARKIE BARK

It's like that TV commercial...  Can you hear me now?

But the same is true when I'm out for my walks.

Dogs see me from inside their house and they bark to get my attention.

It's a dog thing.  Not sure that you humans would understand.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog empties his toy bucket


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment