Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 25 October 2019

25/Oct/19 I can smell fresh air coming from under the door


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday, Tonya was cooking hamburgers inside the house.  It became a bit smokey in the house.

Now, I did get to have some hamburgers.  Both Floyd and Colby couldn't finish their hamburgers.  So they took the patty and gave it to me in my food bowl.  The bun, well they threw that out to the birds.

They do know that I would have eaten that too.

Now, the Big Guy and I, we hung out, outside.  He was doing BBQed hot dogs.

I was surprised when he actually gave me one.

This was TOTALLY unexpected.

Tonya put the green bin out to the curb last night.  When she was moving the green bin, a huge rat ran across the yard and went under the neighbors deck.

Now, the neighbor, she was putting her garbage out and the rats got into her extra green bin that she puts her blue bags in.  Well, the rats tore open that bag.  She was NOT happy about that.

They got an electric rat trap, just like we got.  Only, our rat trap is being used in doors to catch mice.  But those electric traps are expensive.  However, they certainly are a one shot kill.  Each and every time, they catch the mice.  No fail.

You would think, if they had cats, they wouldn't have mice.  Although the neighbor has about 4 cats, and they got mice.  So that thought can fly out the window.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having difficult time with a hot dog


Bye bye fur now

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Nope, just that Max has never been fed an ENTIRE hot dog at one time.

      Delete