Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 21 October 2019

21/Oct/19 dreaming of all the sexy ladies


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I didn't notice till this morning.  But yesterday's blog post was #1234.

So far, I still haven't missed a daily post.

If your Canadian, today is the day to get out an exercise your right to vote.  Now, I would vote for the person that would put more hot dogs on the BBQ.

We haven't had hot dogs in such a long time, I'm starting to forget what the taste like.

Yesterday, Tonya brought some Turkey Pot Pie to work.  Well, she didn't finish it all.  So...  when they came home last night, she put the remainder of her pie in my food dish.  Oh my, wasn't it delicious.

Tonya asked the Big Guy to put some boiled eggs on the stove for her for when she wakes up.  So he did that.

I see a lot of dogs that get walked past my house.  But one of them that I don't see any longer is Bailey.  I wonder if she still lives with that other bratty dog?  He wasn't very nice at all.

So...  boiled eggs...

I wonder just how much begging I'm going to have to do to get some of Tonya's boiled eggs?

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and it's warm in the kitchen


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment