Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 23 October 2019

23/Oct/19 my toy was right there, now it's gone


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Tonya and the Big Guy went and sat outside yesterday.  They lasted about 20 minutes.  The Big Guy was seriously considering breaking out his Winter jacket.

Now, it was sunny out and all that.  There was even a few wasps that were flying around.  Although the wasps that were out, certainly weren't very active.  They must have been really cold.

The only good thing the Big Guy can say about the colder weather, there isn't any more mosquitoes.

Last night, for their supper, they had ribs in the slow cooker.  The bones pretty much fell off the bones.  Now, there is a bowl in the kitchen, with a pile of rib bones in it.  I am so tempted to jump up on the counter and take care of those bones.

But wouldn't I get sick.  Not just a little sick either.

We're talking about getting stuff stuck in my bowels.

Pooping like...  well, diarrhea type stuff.

Not pleasant at all sort of stuff.

I guess I will just leave those bones a lone for now.

Yea...  that wouldn't be any fun at all.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the hot dog maker


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment