Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 30 October 2019

30/Oct/19 this is my apple peeling machine


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

As you can see in this picture, I'm looking at the apple peeling machine.  It has peeled literally thousands of apples.  Tonya says, with out the apple peels, the apples are OK for me.  With the apple peels, it's DANGEROUS for me.  I could choke on the apple peel.

I don't think Tonya has seen me eat a piece of cheese.  I don't so much chew as swallow the cheese.

I actually chew my apples.

I don't think the apple peel would be that much of an issue for me.

So, yesterday the Big Guy had what is known as a Non Scale Victory.  He bought this 4XL jacket from china.  When he first got it, he couldn't do up the zipper as his belly was too big.

Yesterday, after they got home from shopping.  Tonya wanted to go sit outside.  Well the Big Guy put on his new jacket and guess what...

He was able to zip up his new jacket.

He was so pleased!

Tonya should have taken a picture.  But the Big Guy is still a BIG guy, so he would like to loose more weight just yet.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog preparing his STEAK!


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment