Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 28 October 2019

28/Oct/19 a la peanut butter sandwiches, I command you to open


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

How many of you have noticed that my opening line to my blog has changed?  I bet you didn't.

The reason for the change, I have looked at the stats of my blog and I have readers around planet Earth.  


It's pretty cool!  Click on the picture to see it full screen.

As you can see, I have the MOST readers in United States.  Followed by my own country of Canada.  Most people use Google Chrome as the browser that they use to read my Blog.

Did your country make the most read list?

So, it's getting cold out now.  Last night, when Tonya and the Big Guy were driving home, it was only +3.  It hasn't snowed yet, but they certainly are ready with their new tires.

Now, the Big Guy still has to swap the lawn mower deck for the snow blower attachment.  Then that job will be done for another year.

Owning a house, there are out door jobs that never seem to get done.  Just like another job the Big Guy is going to have to attend to.  The canvas roof on the pergola.  Last year, he grabbed a couple heavy duty garbage bags and wrapped them around the canvas and tied it in place.  Well this year, he has got to do a much better job at sealing the ends.  Last year, when he opened it up, there was water that got inside.  Now the canvas was no worst for wear.  But it could have been.

Last night, Tonya was going to feed me a hot dog and a hamburger patty that was left over from earlier in the week.

The Big Guy gave her the stink eye about feeding me human food.

Guess what the Big Guy is having for breakfast today.

He can be a real prick at times.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog empties his toy bucket


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment