Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 15 October 2019

15/Oct/19 what are you cooking now


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

My morning typically consists of the Big Guy getting up and putting the coffee on.

Then he will put me outside.

When I come back inside, I can typically smell something that he's been preparing, or is cooking.

What was he cooking today?

Bacon

LOVELY BACON

But...

I can't have any.

It gives me the squirts.

I could have just a small piece of bacon.

Denied

Oh, how I would love to have some bacon.

Why does something that smells so good, be so bad for me?

I will just wait till Tonya gets up, she will make a sandwich or something and I will get some bacon from her.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog gets a new toy


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment