Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 6 October 2019

6/Oct/19 this is the nose that can smell human food across the house


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Tonya can try to get something from the fridge.

I can hear her opening the fridge door.  I can tell the difference between her getting a glass of wine and when she is getting something else.

I will run to investigate.

Then I will engage the power sniffer to see what the food is.

Sometimes, the food goes into the microwave.

Other times, she will mix stuff together and make a sandwich.

The entire time, I've got the power sniffer engaged and I'm testing the air.

Last night, they made these mini pizza's.

You can bet your bottom dollar, I got some of her pizza.  She didn't feed me while she was eating it, she brought the left over's to my food bowl and I had it there.

Now, the Big Guy also had pizza.

It may have been crushed gravel that he was eating.  I don't beg from him.  It's useless.  Actually less than useless.

He stares at me and tells me to "go away".

sigh

I just go lay down when he's eating.  Now that he's on this "diet", although he's calling it a "Weight Loss Journey", he doesn't share one morsel of his food.  He even picks the crumbs off his shirt and eats that.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog with my humans having a BBQ


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment