Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 1 November 2019

1/Nov/19 all those trick or treaters have tuckered me out


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

So many visitors to the front door.  There is no way that I could bark at them all.  So many young kids wanted to pat my head.

Of course, each time they would try to reach out, I would try to sniff their hand.

That would scare them and they would LIFT their hand.  

That made me do a little jump so that I could sniff their hand.

That little jump would make them yell.

That little yell would make me bark.

That would make the little one scared of me.

It was a vicious cycle. Over and over.  Hand, try to sniff, hand taken away, little scream, I would bark.

They were supposed to reach out with the back of their hand, let me sniff.  Then they could scratch my head.

Kids are dumb.

Do this like a hundred times and I'm so friggin tired.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog finds an old XMas bough


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment