Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 26 October 2019

26/Oct/19 yes, this is my corner of the couch


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So I have some sort of Kennel Cough going on right now.  I am not sure where I caught this cough as I haven't been to the kennel for a long time.  Over a week now.  I wonder if it's like the Flu in Humans.  It's delayed till you just get sick.

But I am having my cough medicine and it's helping.  It should run it's course in about a week.

So...  it's been decided...  no Halloween decorations this year.

For some reason, it just doesn't feel like Halloween this year.

Tonya and the Big Guy said that there is NOTHING going on at work.  The mall and other stores are NOT decorated for Halloween.

Perhaps they are saving it all up for Christmas.

Tonya had gone to the Dollar Store in order to see if she could find stuff for the car.  But she didn't find anything that she liked.  So even the car isn't decorated this year.

But it is an investment in time and effort.  Not to mention, that you also have to get treats for the kids.

Even TV didn't really get in on Halloween this year.  Normally they have all sorts of SPOOKY movies and the like.  Not this year.  Nothing.

It just doesn't "feel" like Halloween this year.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog with close up


Bye bye fur now

1 comment:

  1. Well Mememre has her place decorated a wee bit and she will be going to the dance tonight . Wonder how much money you will be saving on your power bill since you won't have all those blow up things up and also all the decorations you had in the house that lit up ???

    ReplyDelete