Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 11 October 2019

11/Oct/19 well I was sleeping till you wanted to take that picture


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Big news!  The Big Guy got his CPAP machine replaced.

He also got a new pair of walking sneakers.  There is hope that I will be going for walks with him some time soon.

Although he's been complaining of a sore back and a sore knee.  But he is also trying to loose weight.  Once he does, we will be out walking again.

At least that is my plan.

Tonya had seen someone post this new toy that they got for their dog.  It is hard plastic and I can't bite it.  It's called the "Jolly Egg".  I tried a few times to bite it and I can't.  It is slippery and flies all over the deck.

Look to the bottom of this blog to see me playing with my new toy.

When Tonya and the Big Guy got home, I could smell strange dogs off of them.  It's the same strange dog smell that I get when Tonya and the Big Guy go visit with their grand daughter.  It's the same strange dog smell that I get when I sniff Colby, Mylynne and Floyd.

So I can deduce, they got dogs.

I'm pretty smart.

Once I was done playing with my Jolly Egg, I laid down.  I was too pooped to pop!

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the Jolly Egg


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment