Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 4 October 2019

4/Oct/19 I don't need those glasses to look at the cell phone


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I wonder if dog are ever diagnosed with being near sighted?  I mean we have a GREAT sense of smell.  We do tend to bark at anything that moves.

Talking of smelling.

The Big Guy is cooking again.

This time it's chicken.  Now, I'm allowed to have chicken.  But not the chicken bones.

Now, do you think that I'm going to be allowed to have any of the chicken that the Big Guy is cooking?

Not very likely.  They will say it's for their lunches and what not.  Which is very likely very true.

But a dog has got to eat as well.

I can't survive on Kibble and Water alone.

Just like, last night.  Tonya was having some wine.  The Big Guy was having some water.  She decides she wants a pickle sandwich.

The Big Guy was like: YUCK!

But I NEEDED to have what she was having.

She told me that I don't like pickles.  Which is true.  I've spit the pickles out in the past.  Not last night though.  I seen her eating them and I knew that I wanted them.

I ate a pickle.

It wasn't all that good.  But if Tonya eats pickles, then I eat pickles as well.

Lemons are for another day.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having watermellon


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment