Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 31 August 2019

31/Aug/19 ain't no nickels on the ground sailor


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So, here is it, the last day of August.

This week, the kids should be going to school and once again, people will be using our driveway as a place to park while they drop off their children.  It's only for a "minute".  Which is a LIE!

The Big Guy wants to follow them home and then park in their driveway and see how they feel about it.  I bet they would come out and ask what he's doing.  He would tell them, well you park in my driveway, I thought I would just park in your driveway for a bit.  Why, are you planning to go somewhere?  I know that I was planning to go somewhere when you parked in my driveway.  So I will only be here for a "minute".  OK?

It's also very likely that Tonya would NOT allow the Big Guy to do that.

She is afraid that someone would come back to our house and throw rocks at our windows.

One of Tonya's cousins is moving back to North Sydney.  Her husband works for the RCMP and they were posted to Northern Cape Breton.  But he managed to get a posting back to this area.  They had their house for sale the entire time they were away.  But it never sold.  It is a big house, well, bigger than the one that I live in now.  It was super nice inside too.  But no one had the money to buy the house.

So you could say, it was meant to be that the house didn't sell.  But now, they got a house in Northern Cape Breton that they have to sell.

They just can't win.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog barks at other dogs


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment