Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 18 August 2019

18/Aug/19 I'm glad you were able to open that door for me


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Since I don't have an opposable thumb, I do need humans to open the door for me so that I can come inside.  That is a bit of a draw back when you need to do your business outside.

Either that, or you just want to go outside to "hang out" and be one with nature.

So, earlier in the week, the Big Guy made some ribs, Tonya did some potatoe salad and the Big Guy followed up with some Cole Slaw.

They even have some donair pizza left over, but that's frozen.

So, once again, the Big Guy finds himself in the kitchen, in the early morning.

What's he making you ask.

Well I will tell you.

Goulash, or as he calls it "Mum's Macaroni".

But, like most everything else he makes, I can't have it.

Frickin onions.

Always with the onions.

Couldn't he make just a little without onions in it?  Then we could call it "Gou".

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the Bluenose II August 2016



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment