Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 25 August 2019

25/Aug/19 I can hear you trying to sneak up on me


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So this morning, guess who gets up and makes a beef pie.

Well, I can tell you this...  it wasn't me.

Oh, and of course there is 2 onions in the beef pie.  That means I can't have any of it.  But you can bet your last dollar, when Tonya gets up and she takes a piece of the pie for breakfast, I'm going to be bugging her for a piece.

The Big Guy also cleaned up his mess that he made.  So when Tonya gets up, there is only the one mixing bowl in the sink.  That is there cause there wasn't enough room in the dish washer.

So to say that he "cleaned up"...  well, he hid the dirty dishes in the dishwasher.  He isn't really done cleaning just yet.

The Big Guy has to go to Sydney this morning.  He is going to go get this bassinet that was on Kijiji.  Apparently it's only been used three times.  It even has some sheets that goes with it.  The Big Guy said, to use a pillow case as a sheet.

Tonya has this big idea about making baby sheets for Baby Aurora's crib.  She wants to get some material from Fabricville and then some elastic.  She thinks that it shouldn't be too difficult to make.

I'm going to bet that it would be a lot more convenient to just buy them.

The Big Guy pretty much agrees with me on this.  But if they can be made at a reasonable price and not too much effort, Tonya will be SUPER proud of her work.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog getting his Dog Goggles on


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment