Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 22 August 2019

22/Aug/19 a picture of me in the dark


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Every so often, Tonya and the Big Guy will leave the house.  What seems like forever, they will come home.  

Then again, five minutes is forever for me.  I really can't tell the time so well.

But I know what their car sounds like.

So, yesterday, when the Big Guy and I were sitting on the front deck, I thought and I was sure, I heard their car in the back yard.

I NEEDED to get to the back yard, RIGHT NOW!  Tonya is home, I know it.

Yes, I agree, I didn't see the car drive into the driveway, but that didn't matter.  What mattered was that I know I heard the car in the back yard.

The Big Guy had the screen put in the front door.  Well I almost jumped on the screen part.  I just needed to get to the back of the house, RIGHT NOW!

So he took forever to unclip my collar and open the door.

Once the door was open, I raced to the back door.

There she was.

Gone.

WTF?

Where is the car?

The Big Guy opened the door for the back deck.

I raced out.  I looked left, and I looked right.

No car.  No Tonya.  Is this another one of those human games they like to play so much?

Eventually Tonya did come home.  They brought the groceries inside.  Tonya gave me this treat so that I would go chew it somewhere else while they unloaded the groceries.

Now, that's a game I'm more than willing to play.  You buy me one of those hour long chew bones and I plow though it in about 10 minutes.  But it's long enough for them to put the groceries away.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog has a treat in his bucket


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment