Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 12 August 2019

12/Aug/19 I'm plum worn out


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

For those that have read the blog over the last few days, you all know that I haven't been doing so well.

I've been having accidents inside the my forever home.  This isn't normal for me.  Yes, I've been short taken in the past, but not like this.

This is embarrassing.

I don't want to have accidents.

I want to poop outside.

But it's all loose inside me and has to come out NOW!  Not later, but RIGHT NOW!

The Big Guy gave me an Imodium last night.  Well I had to go outside several times.  Which I did ask Tonya and the Big Guy were home to put me outside.

This morning, I barked really LOUD so that they would hear me upstairs.  The Big Guy came down and put me outside.

I came inside and he gave me a piece of cheese.  I could feel the pill inside the cheese, but he seemed happy when I chewed and swallowed it all.

You should see me, I've lost about 5 pounds since last week.  Not that I would recommend taking this route to loose weight.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog eating blueberries


Bye bye fur now

1 comment: