Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 2 August 2019

2/Aug/19 peek a boo I can see you


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I've been moving around the house, trying to find a cool spot on the floor to lay down.  But then that spot warms up and I have to move again.

Yesterday there was loud noises coming from the sky.  Then flashes of light, then more noise.  It wasn't all that loud though.  Sounded like it was far away.

Then, the little radio that the Big Guy has, started making some funny noises.  There was an alert that came across his screen.  There was a Thunderstorm Warning.  Then there was more noises.  Then there was a Rain Fall Warning.  More noises and a Water Spout Warning.  The little radio will play this warnings and then will switch to Environment Canada Weather Service.  It will give the warnings in English, then in French.

He really likes his little radio.  

Mostly he will listen to the little radio to listen to music when we are outside.

Tonya thought it was a good idea for me to get my paws wet.  She said that I was hot.

Well, no shit Sherlock.

I'm wearing a fur coat and you think I'm warm.  Did the panting give it away?

As much as she wanted me to go into my little pool on the deck, she also tried to wet other parts of my fur.  Gawd I wish she would stop that.  I don't mind the paws, but leave the rest of my fur alone.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog destroys dollar store toy


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment