Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 16 August 2019

16/Aug/19 no pictures, my hair isn't right


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So I haven't seen her, but I guess there is another addition to our family.  Her name is Aurora.  She weighted 7 pounds 5 ounces and is over 20 inches long.

Tonya got the phone call at 9 in the morning to bring Mylynne to the hospital.  So by 9:30 they were on the road.  The Big Guy was driving.  The speed limit on highway 125 is 100 kph.  He set the cruise control for 110 kph.  He wanted to go faster.  Mylynne had said that her water had already broke and that her contractions were 5 minutes apart.

Tonya was there in the delivery room.  She said it was amazing.  But the delivery went well.  2 pushes and Aurora was delivered.

Floyd wasn't allowed to go as he has some sort of stomach flu going on.

The Big Guy didn't go as his knee was so sore and continues to be sore today.

He wonders if it is gout that he has in his knee.  Normally you get gout in your feet.  His feet are tender, more so than normal, but it would explain a lot if he does have gout in his knee.

In other news...

My pooping continues to improve.

It still isn't solid, but it isn't the mud that I was pooping last week either.  I would say, it's 80% solid.

Once it's 100% solid, I will be getting stuff off of Tonya's plate once again.

Although the Big Guy gives her the stink eye when she says this.  He says, I'm not supposed to have ANY human food.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the least annoying sound in the world


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment