Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 1 September 2019

1/Sep/19 that glass of wine isn't going to fill itself


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I have heard from the Big Guy about his brother that is in Egypt.  So far, he's been there about 1 1/2 months and he has lost 37 pounds.

That is amazing.

Good for you, my non-furry Uncle Marc!

The Big Guy was looking at a new set of tires for his car.  He wants to get these new type of tires.  They are called ALL WEATHER tires.  So it's like a snow tire that you can drive all year round.  They have 90,000 km wear rating.  So that would be about 8 to 9 years for the Big Guy's driving habits.  Also, it would mean that they don't have to swap their all season tires for their winter tires.

But like anything good, they are not cheap.  He would be able to sell his Winter Tires to someone else that needed a pair.  But he says he isn't going to do that until next year.

Yesterday the Big Guy made all this bacon.  Of course I didn't get to have any.  Now, his previous dogs, they would have got some.  But their living conditions were different.

They also had a completely fenced in back yard.  So if they had diarrhea, the Big Guy would probably have never noticed.

I think the Big Guy is planning on making what he calls, a bigge breakfast.  I will have to wait and see what parts Tonya is going to pass over to me.

I've said it before with the Big Guy.  I could be a breath away from passing on and only human food would save me.  He would look at me and say, no human food for you.  

Good thing I'm as big as I am so that I would survive a bit without human food.  There is lots of kibble in the house.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and it's warm in the kitchen


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment