Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 13 August 2019

13/Aug/19 will I poop solid again


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Well it's been one hell of a week.  I'm sure I'm down a couple pounds.  I haven't been eating so well and I will only take a few licks of water.

Then poop like it's mud coming out of a fire hose.

The Big Guy gave me a couple Imodium.  So now, I haven't pooped.

BUT I also haven't had anything that would upset my stomach either.

Yesterday Tonya made me some chicken and rice.  Plain, without spices or anything.  I ate it all up.  This morning, the Big Guy has done a bigger batch.

So it will be plain chicken and rice for me for the next day or so.  Then introduce a bit of kibble.  

I've even got to have some gatoraid.  That stuff tastes funny.  The Big Guy tried to give me some Lemon stuff.  YUCK!  I like the Orange one better.  So Tonya froze some into ice cubes for me.

Tonya wanted to feed me a bunch of treats.  Milk Bones and the Big Guy got after her for that.  He said no treats till he, meaning me, gets better.

He's mean.

But I guess he also has a point.  Once I'm better, I can have my treats again.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is helping remove the roots in the grass


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment