Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 8 August 2019

8/Aug/19 me and my lonely bone


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday the Big Guy decided to take out the bushes that are beside the deck.  I've been looking at the bushes and I can see them moving.  It's cause there is some small animal that is in the bushes.

So this is what it looked like before the Big Guy took them out.


This is during.


This is after he was done.


As you can see, it got out the lawn tractor to shred the evidence.

Then, later on, he bought out the other hot dog maker.


This makes the hot dogs taste better.

It's called a Charcoal BBQ.  It takes wood and burns it to make heat.


But yesterday, it didn't make hot dogs.  Nope, it made steak.


Really AWESOME steak.

Of course, I didn't have to wait very long before Tonya was cutting the fat off her steak and putting it my food dish.

Then, afterwards, I got to chew on the bones.  There was still meat on the bones.  I was in doggie heaven.

We also went for a drive yesterday.  We went to this place called George's River.  Not sure who George is and why he got a river named after him.  But I digress.  I had this thing called Ice Cream.  Oh wasn't that cold and sweet.  I licked and licked it.  I was tempted to bit it and swallow it, but I knew I would get a "brain freeze".  Those hurt a lot.

I over heard Tonya and the Big Guy chatting.  I guess he is going to be making hamburgers on the charcoal grill today.  I hope he puts a couple hot dogs on too.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog shaking the water off


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment