Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 9 August 2019

9/Aug/19 this is the bone that started it all


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday, I was sick and having diarrhea all day long.  I was having accidents in the house, which I normally never have.  

This bone had rolled off the deck and was in the grass and bushes that the Big Guy cleaned up yesterday.

He actually bent a lawn mower blade a few years ago hitting one of my bones that had rolled off the deck.  So he's a lot more careful now.

Anyways, this bone must have been in the bushes for a few months.  

Rats were constantly visiting that area where the bone had fallen. 

I'm sure the rats must have taken a few nibbles on the bone.

They also peed and did other things near the bone.

Then, when the Big Guy found the bone, he just threw it back up on the deck.  Not considering the bio hazard that was on the bone.

The Big Guy looked it up and he gave me an imodium pill wrapped in cheese.  That only served to slow my diarrhea down.  Yesterday was the first time I ever sat my arse down on the grass, lifted my two back legs in the air and then, using my front paws, hauled my sore arse across the grass.  It felt so good.

Then, Tonya called the Vet.  They said to go to the store and buy a can of pumpkin puree.  Not pumpkin pie filler.  It helps settle our stomach.

I had a good night last night.  Tonya was so worried, she spend the night on the couch.  I didn't have any more diarrhea.  

I hope it stays that way.

They even had BBQ'ed hot dogs.  But I didn't get to have any.  I'm thinking, human food may be out of bounds for the next bit.

Kibble and water for me.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his magic act


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment