Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 26 August 2019

26/Aug/19 got over 60,000 reads on my blog now


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I am humbled.

This blog was started in order to have a place to keep all the pictures of me and some of the adventures that I get into.

Life of a dog, so to speak.

It's been 3 1/2 years now.

Not one day has gone by that I haven't wrote something.

But you, my diligent reader, your still here.  Still reading my blog.  Everyday.

I can't thank you enough for sticking with me.

I've had some people tell me that I should put advertisements and make money.  Move the blog to where that can be done.

I think I will leave it as is.

Yes, making money would be nice.

But that's not what I'm about.

I just want to tell a story.

I'm glad that you enjoy to read what I write.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog in the Bras d'Or Lakes


Bye bye fur now

1 comment:

  1. wow that's fantastic over 60,000 blogs and I read all of them ... seems just like yesterday you started writing .... Love all your antics take care 'cause I care

    ReplyDelete