Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 30 August 2019

30/Aug/19 I'm hiding behind this table leg


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So, the Big Guy put me outside for my morning pee.

Then some random rain cloud decided it was time to PISS on me.  WOW!  Was it raining really hard.  I had to squint though the rain drops.

I will hold my poop in until it calms down a bit from that rain.

There is a lot of humidity outside right now.  But this is the remnants from a tropical storm that is passing by.

The Big Guy went to the renal clinic in Sydney yesterday.  Apparently all is well.  He doesn't have to tweek his meds.  He is on track.

But there is a few things the Dr did ask of him.

No more salting items.  If the recipe calls for salt, then, yes, that's fine.  But to stop salting stuff.  So like his chicken sandwich that he puts salt on.  Well, that's stops.

Also, to limit his water to 2 litres a day.  He was likely drinking upwards of 4 litres.  But the Dr said, that's too much water for a person that is retaining water.  I wonder that if that includes his two coffee's he has in the morning.  I hope not.  Otherwise he's going to be pretty thirsty.

The next item, start walking again.  We used to go for LONG walks.  Now, not so much.  Lately, the Big Guy has been suffering from "water on the knee".  The Doctor confirmed that yesterday.  But hopefully with the lack of salt, less water in take, his knee will get better.  We will see...

Looking forward to walking again.

Yes, walks.

Can we go now?  In the rain?  Hmmm...  perhaps when it is a little rain and not this shit ton of down pour we are having.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his balloon


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment