Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 14 August 2019

14/Aug/19 well I got my shit together once again


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I'm pooping semi solid once again.

Geesh, if you think I'm happy about that, you should see Tonya.  The Big Guy got up a bit later than normal and when he came downstairs, it was the first thing that Tonya told him.

Not: Good morning!

Not: Here's your cup of coffee!

Not: I made you breakfast!

BUT: Max is shitting a lot better today!

Oh the things humans get all happy about.  Then again, it was kind of their fault that I was so sick this past week.  So I guess I can see why they would be happy that I'm pooping a lot better.

Mylynne still hasn't had the baby.  Or is the proper term, given birth?  She already HAS the baby, it's inside her.

There is this racing car game that the Big Guy is going to be getting in 2 days from now.  It is called "Forza 6".  Two years ago, he got "Forza 3" and he played it quite a bit.  He gets this as part of his "Games with Gold Membership" for his XBox.  He downloaded the demo game, but he is waiting for the REAL game to be downloaded so that he can play the game.

Your probably wondering, if he imagines that he is in one of those supercars when he is mowing the grass.

He says no.  But then why does he have such a smile on his face when he is mowing the grass with his lawn tractor?

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having his frozen cheese treat


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment