Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 27 August 2019

27/Aug/19 you didn't get me any toys from Kijiji


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Did you see on Facebook that Tonya bought this bassinet for her grand daughter, Aurora?  There is also a pad and these two piece of foam that create an arch so that you can hang toys off of it.

Well she kept on saying, it's for the baby.

But my baby rabbit is in the living room. 

So I went and got it for her.

Turns out, she didn't want "that" baby.

Then she turns to the Big Guy and says that we can't say that word around me any more.  That Aurora will be Aurora and not baby.

I don't understand everything those two say.  I can understand about 200 words.

Kinda funny.  

They don't seem to understand any of my barks and growls.

Yet I'm supposed to be the dumb one in this equation.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog shaking the water off


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment