Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 6 August 2019

6/Aug/19 will you play with me and bunny


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

See the bone that is behind me?  To the right of the chair?  This is something that the Big Guy will stub his toe on when he is walking about the house in the dark.  He doesn't always wear slippers.

I guess you could say, I'm pretty lucky that he doesn't get upset with me for leaving my bones around the house.  But after he trips over a few, the bones end up outside.

Or worst... 

In the green bin.

Then the green bin gets put to the curb and some guys with a big truck empty the green bin.

But it's all good.  A few days later, this is a new bone for me to chew on.

The Big Guy has what he calls a "sinus headache".

Humans are weird.  They got this stuff that comes out of their nose when they are sick.  I guess they call it "snot".  I bet they have a real scientific name for it.

But then they get too much of this snot, they get a headache.

So the Big Guy is going to be back at it again today.  He is going to make a donair pizza.  I will be lucky if I can bum the crust off of Tonya.  It smells so good too.  The Big Guy has to wait for the grocery store to be open so that he can go shopping for a few items.

#1 on that list is going to be coffee.  He ran out of coffee and he had to make it from these old coffee grounds that were in the back of the cupboard.  They were for his French Coffee Press (that he doesn't use).  Honestly, it made a very weak coffee this morning.  He knows that Tonya isn't going to like that very much.  Oh well, she can always go to Tim Hortons and get herself a coffee.

Oh geesh... I hope she would go to Tim Hortons.  She could bring me back a Time Bit for me.  YUMMY!

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog outside in the snow


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment