Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 4 August 2019

4/Aug/19 were supposed to get rain + thunder + lightening


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

With the rain that's in the forecast, that should keep the heat down.  But then again, it would need to have all the windows open in the house for the house to cool off.

As you can see by the picture, I'm just happy as a clam, hanging out by the hot dog maker.  Although it hasn't made hot dogs in a few days.  It is slacking.

With the Big Guy's feet being so swollen, he decided that he would try to elevate them.  So he gathered up all the throw cushions and put them in a pile on the couch.  Then he laid down and put his feet up.

So he was laying there, like an astronaut.  

I decided that this was a good time to go investigate.

Well would you look at that...  his face and what not are right there...  time to lick his face...

You would think that he would appreciate this.  But no.  My licking was put off.  He kept pushing me away.

Oh, looks like it is PLAY TIME!

I thought he wanted to wrestle.

He put me in a head lock.  Then he put his fingers in my nose.  WTF is wrong with you?

You can pick your friends.

Your can pick your nose.

BUT you can't pick your friends nose.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog plays with Tonya as she lays on the floor


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment