Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 11 August 2019

11/Aug/19 some animals regurgitate their food


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday, when Tonya and the Big Guy were at work, I got sick.

Now, Tonya says that it was OK.

But I know it wasn't OK. 

I wasn't regurgitating my food.  I was barfing.  Quite a bit actually.

Now, Tonya fed me some more pumpkin puree.  It's supposed to help my stomach.  I wonder if the Big Guy is going to give me some gravol before he goes to work?  That will put me to sleep and stop me from getting motion sickness.

After Tonya seen what had happened, she stayed home with me.

Yesterday when Tonya was trying to get me to take the pumpkin, she tried some herself.  She said that it was pretty bland.  So why am I expected to like it then?

I guess if anything happens today, it will be the Big Guy that comes home to stay with me.

But Tonya "babies" me a lot more than what he does.

I guess that's what mother's do.  Father's, well, unless your pretty much needing to go to the hospital, they just keep an eye on you.

So, I'm hoping, today will be a better day for me.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog needs to get his booties off his paws


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment